1. To get faster. Work on stance and crossover, crossover, crossover ALL THE WAY AROUND. I have long legs. It's time I used them properly.
2. To get lower. Squats, squats and more damn squats (already on this).
3. Quick feet. I'm not so good at faking out people. Practice this at free skate night and during warm up/cool downs.
4. Jumping from foot to foot. I hate it. Again, do it at free skate and during warm up/cool downs
5. ENDURANCE. More cardio needed. Again, really give it my all during endurance drills AND do an endurance during free skate.
6. Bigger hits and better timing. They're getting there, just need to keep practicing with Judge Redd (she doesn't know the meaning of 'light contact'!)